The P620 Termobiobox is specifically designed for packaging and transporting Class 6.2 biological samples (UN2814 and UN2900 infectious or potentially infectious) at refrigerated or frozen temperatures.
The P620 Termobiobox is a UN approved product, in accordance with P620 instruction on packaging and the different prevailing international transport regulations: IATA (air transport), IMDG (maritime shipping), RID (rail transport) and ADR (road transport).
The P620 Termobiobox is supplied assembled and ready for immediate use
UN approved isothermal packaging
Packaging with maximum guarantees for infection samples at controlled temperatures (positive or negative).
With the Termobiobox P620, biological and infectious samples can be transported with the safety and integrity conditions required by the products and protocols, always in compliance with prevailing regulations.
The P620 Termobiobox complies with the prevailing regulations and the P620 packaging instruction.
The P620 Biobox is a UN approved product for air, land or maritime transport of Category A infectious goods.
- Used mainly by clinical and veterinary laboratories for transport, at refrigerated or frozen temperatures of clinical trials, blood samples for all kinds of analyses and biological samples of all kinds (blood, tissues, organs, etc.).
- Product packaging time of less than 2 minutes.
- Ready for direct use. Includes instructions for use.聽
- Available in standard formats and can be made to measure.
- Especially designed to eliminate any risk of contamination.
- Maintenance of the desired temperature between 2掳 C ~ 8掳 C or -21掳 C with autonomy from 24 to 96 hours.
- Standard formats: 聽4 l, 6 l and 12 l.
- Can be made to measure in accordance with customers' requirements.
|P620 TBB4||335x295x390||145x125||4||40||5 u.|
|P620 TBB6||343x343x570||170x230||6||21||3 u.|
|P620 TBB12||343x343x730||295x230||12,7||15||1 u.|