The P620 Biobox is specifically designed for packaging and transporting Class 6.2 biological samples (UN2814 and UN2900 infectious or potentially infectious) at environmental temperatures.
The P620 Biobox is a UN approved product, in accordance with P620 instruction on packaging and the different prevailing international transport regulations: IATA (air transport), IMDG (maritime shipping), RID (rail transport) and ADR (road transport).
The P620 Biobox is supplied assembled and ready for immediate use.
UN approved isothermal packaging
Packaging with maximum guarantees for infectious samples at environmental temperatures.
With the Biobox P620, biological and infectious samples can be transported with the safety and integrity conditions required by the products and protocols, always in compliance with prevailing regulations.
The P620 Biobox comprises:
- 1 micro-corrugated exterior packaging with damp-repellent treatment and the printed indications mandatory under the prevailing regulations. Integrated document carrier.
- 1 secondary hermetic container, made of polypropylene, designed to hold one or several primary containers.
- Version for 0.25 l: High-density polyethylene lid and seal.
- All the packaging, with exception to the seal in the version for 1.8 l and the lid in the version for 0.25 l, can be sterilised in autoclave at 121掳 C.
- It is recommended that the container's seal is replaced after every third sterilisation procedure.
- 1 micro-corrugated cardboard separator designed to prevent movement of the secondary container in the event of any impact.
- 1 absorbent tissue layer.
- 1 bubble wrap paper strip (version for 1.8 l).
The P620 Biobox complies with the prevailing regulations and the P620 packaging instruction.
The P620 Biobox is a UN approved product for air, land or maritime transport of Category A infectious goods.
- Used mainly by clinical and veterinary laboratories for environmental temperature transport of biological materials, samples for analysis, organ samples, blood, tissues, etc.
- Product packaging time of less than 2 minutes.
- Available in standard formats and can be made to measure.
- Ready for direct use. Includes instructions for use.聽
- Eliminates any risk of contamination by infectious substances.
- Easy to use and handle.
- Standard formats: 0.25 l, 1.8 l and 12 l.
- Can be made to measure.
|P620 BB0,25||110x100x220||185x40||0,25||24||1 box|
|P620 BB1,8||150x165x205||145x125||1,8||24||1 box|
|P620 BB12||270x260x370||295x230||12||1||1 unit|