Eutectic Cold Pack (PCM)
Tempack's Phase Change Material (PCM) are heat accumulation substances that use solid to liquid and liquid to solid phase change processes to store and release great quantities of thermal energy at a constant temperature.
"Smart" cold packs
PCM eutectic cold packs act "smartly", absorbing or releasing heat, as appropriate, thus minimising any possible effects of sudden temperature changes.
Extensive range of temperatures
Phase change cold packs provide fusion temperatures that go from -4潞 C up to +37掳 小.
Transport of blood, vaccines, pharmaceutical and biological products, reagents, samples and many other heat-sensitive products that need to be transported at a constant temperature.
PCM cold packs are the ideal component for providing the most comprehensive cold chain solution, in medium to long-distance transport.
- Chemically inert.
- Great thermal energy storage capacity.
- Fusion temperatures between -4掳 小 and 100掳 小 (+3掳 小, +5掳 小, +22掳 小, +37掳 小, etc.)
- Reusable and hard-wearing.
- Non-toxic; harmless for the environment.
- Heat absorption and release is carried out at a constant temperature.
- Manufactured in rigid high-density polyethylene, making the product extremely robust.
- Easy to use and handle.
- Can be personalised with the customer's logo.
- Wide range of colours.聽
No need of conditioning.
- Extensive range of temperatures (+3掳 小, +5掳 小, +22掳 小, +37掳 小), with different volumes:聽400 cc, 600 cc, 900 cc.
|RPCM 400+5||166x93x30||400||19||84||1.596||1 box|
|RPCM 900+5||180x143x36||600||12||84||1.008||1 box|
|RPCM 900+20||180x143x36||900||12||84||1.008||1 box|