PU packaging is manufactured in high density polyurethane, the main features of which are its low conductivity, high resistance to impacts and compression and light weight. Its great insulation capacity, greater even than that of polystyrene, makes it particularly ideal for transporting heat-sensitive products in extreme temperatures and/or over long distances with complete control over the cold chain.
Matchless thermal performance
Polyurethane foam (PU) today offers the best properties in terms of thermal performance, making it the perfect packaging for long-distance shipping at controlled temperatures, as well as under extreme temperature conditions.
The PU packaging can be complemented with different cold packs, depending on the requirements.
Stabile, resistant and hermetic
The PU packaging not only offers great stability, as it does not contract or buckle thanks to its high resistance against impacts, shakings or vibrations, but it is also totally hermetic.
- Transport of pharmaceuticals, reagents, vaccines, insulin, perishable products, laboratory samples, etc. at refrigerated temperatures for up to 120 h.
- Transport of blood, chemical and pharmaceutical products, reagents and any other products that need to be kept frozen for up to 96 h.
- Best thermal insulation on the market (extremely low conductivity)
- Thermal properties are maintained throughout the entire useful life
- Extremely light, with the consequent reduction in transport costs
- Highly resistant to impacts and compression
- Product is recyclable
- Compliant with the prevailing legislation regarding contact with food.
- Exterior packaging can be personalised at customer's request.
- Standard or customised solutions.
- Optional: Exterior box can be personalised with the customer's logo and design in 4 colours.