PVC Overseas Container
PVC Overseas is a reusable refrigerated container made of ultra-resistant PVC in accordance with the ATA-300 Category 1 regulation.
The interior configuration is calculated depending on the material to be transported and its temperature requirements.
Also optionally available in fireproof version.
Resistant and lightweight
The materials used guarantee high levels of mechanical resistance as well as great durability, protection and reliability.
Ideal for long distances or frequent loading/unloading and capillary distribution.
Suitable for use as overpack for hazardous goods.
These containers can be customised in terms of size, format, finish and other requirements of the cold chain.
They can be designed for sending products over long distances at environmental temperature or at controlled temperatures together with cold packs, guaranteeing that the required temperature is maintained at all times throughout long transits.
- Primarily designed for transporting heat-sensitive and fragile products over long distances.
- Possibility of homologating the container for packaging and transport of hazardous goods, infectious products or biological samples.
- Lightweight, attractive and corrosion-proof container.
- Insulation material to protect against impacts, immersion and temperature changes.
- Great thermal insulation capacity.
- Great resistance and load capacity.
- Can be sterilised.
- Their purchase can be amortised thanks to their long average life.
- Reduction in handling and transport costs.
- Available in almost 1,000 standard formats, from, 0.001 to 1.2 cu. m.
- Can be manufactured in special sizes in standard colours.
- Isothermal insulation based on customer's requirements.