The reusable isothermal covers and bags are unique three-layer high-density covers that guarantee excellent insulation to keep products at the required temperature (frozen, refrigerated, environmental, hot, etc.).
Each layer is 3.5 cm thick:
- Inner layer: reflective sheet.
- Middle layer: Insulation fibre.
- Outer layer: PVC sheet.
Adaptable to any format or colour
Reusable isothermal bags available in a wide range of formats and colours: from individual vaccine carriers or Patient Bag (0.1 l) up to a maximum of 150 litres.
The isothermal bags can also be made-to-measure to fit requirements.
Excellent thermal insulation
The isothermal bag's thickness and density ensure a reliable cold chain at any temperature range.
Adding cold packs to the isothermal bag makes it possible to extend transport autonomy.
The materials used to manufacture the isothermal bag ensure a high level of thermal protection and long useful life, which amortises the investment.
- The isothermal bags are indicated for storage, transport and handling of all types of products that need to be kept at controlled temperatures (refrigerated, frozen, hot or environmental temperature).
- Pharmaceutical products.
- Transport of insulin, blood or vaccines, etc.
- Agro-food products (fresh produce, frozen products, hot meals, etc.).
- Lowest thermal loss on the market.
- Their purchase can be amortised thanks to their long average life.
- Reduction in handling and transport costs.
- Lightweight (2 kg/sq. m.) but robust.
- Hygienic: easy to clean and sterilise.
- Optional closures available: zipper, Velcro, etc.
- Easy to use.
- Fully recyclable.
- Extensive variety of formats: from 0.1 litres to 150 litres.
- Can be personalised in accordance with customer's requirements.
- Can be adapted to any format and colour.
- Optional coatings: fireproof, anti-reflective, hermetic.
- Isothermal bags and covers available: bags for vaccines and insulin, Patient Bag, isothermal delivery, isothermal bags for distribution of home delivery meals, etc.