The Termovial isothermal bio-container is the ideal product for transporting test tubes or vials with diagnostic samples, PCRs, vaccines, etc.
Whether at refrigerated or frozen temperatures, Termovial complies fully with the ADR, RID, IMDG and IATA P650 packaging instructions and regulations for air, road, rail and maritime transport, as well as the ICAO Technical Instructions.
Container made of extremely hard-wearing material that can be sterilised after use, thus enabling reuse.
Reliable and robust
The different components that make up the Termovial, particularly its hermetic stopper, ensure integral conservation of the test tubes or vials of diagnostic samples during transport.
- Transport of biological and pharmaceutical products of all types at refrigerated or frozen temperatures.
- Anti-doping and anti-drug controls.
- Compliant with P650 packaging instruction.
- Wide range of temperatures available.
- Maintains the required temperature between 0Âș and +8Âș C, +22Âș C, +37Âș C or -21Âș C for more than 24 hours.
- High calorific capacity provides low heat conductivity.
- Alternative to carbonic or dry ice (considered hazardous goods by the IATA).
- Sealed and tested for internal pressure (95kPa). Highly resistant.
- Bio-container can be personalised with the customer's logo.
- Simple to use and handle (instructions included).
- Hermetic and resistant.
- Easy to sterilise.
- Capacity: 2 tubes, width x depth: 110 mm x 20 mm.
- Three product versions:
- Refrigerated: +2Âș ~ +8Âș C.
- Frozen: -21Âș C.
- PCM: +22Âș C, +37Âș C, +2Âș ~ +8Âș C, -21Âș C.
- Exterior packaging available from 12 h to 96 h.
- Exterior packaging available in single-use or reusable.
- Exterior isothermal packaging (ATP 650) available for 1 to 3 Termovials.
|NÂșÂ TEST TUBES||MIN. CONSUM.Â|
EPSÂ Box for Termovial
*Minimum consumption in combination with Termovial orders