Freeze indicators ensure that the product temperature has not dropped below the permitted temperatures at any point during transport or handling and guarantee the proper condition of the product before use.
The indicator label is activated and the tamper-proof visual indicator changes colour irreversibly as soon as the temperature drops to the desired level, reaching freezing point.
Freeze indicators are an ideal and easy-to-use tool that enables verification of whether or not a specific product has reached freezing temperatures at any point during transit.
Tamper-proof and irreversible.
The indicators' small size means they can be placed very close to the product for perfect control and monitoring.
- Particularly indicated for controlling the temperature of products that must not be frozen, such as: vaccines, pharmaceutical products, insulin, laboratory samples, serums, yeasts, etc.
- Ready to use.
- Indicates product exposure to temperatures below the response temperature.
- In the case of freezing (exposure), the indicator's colour changes to violet.
- Irreversible and tamper-proof indicator.
- Lack of colour indicates that the requirements have been fulfilled.
- Standard temperatures range: -3掳 小 to 0掳 小.
- Precision: 卤1掳 小.
- Storage at environmental temperature (no higher than 43掳 小) or frozen (never below 0掳 小).
- Measurements: 8.4 x 1.9 x 0.9 cm.
- Packaging: 100 units.
- Useful life: 2 years from manufacture.