Rigid Cold Pack
The positive thermal cold pack is manufactured in high-density polyethylene (HDPE) and with eutectic gel, designed to maintain products at refrigerated temperatures throughout the cold chain.
Resistance and stability
The rigid HDPE thermal cold pack offers excellent performance in terms of resistance to breakage and compression, guaranteeing gel resilience and stability in the event of rupture (anti-leaking).
Furthermore, the gel itself prevents the cold pack from buckling.
Extensive range of formats
Formats go from 200 cc to 2.000 cc.
Cold packs can be produced in customised sizes for large quantities.
- Transport of vaccines, pharmaceutical products, reagents, serums, insulin, samples and other heat-sensitive products that need to be transported at refrigerated temperatures.
- The positive cold packs, combined with the isothermal boxes and containers, provide complete solutions cold chain logistics.
- Refrigerated temperature maintenance over long periods.
- Rigid high-density polyethylene (HDPE) prevents rupture and leaks.
- Can be personalised with the customer's logo.
- Easy to use and handle.
- Approved for air and maritime catering.
The cold pack should be frozen at -20掳 小 during at least 24 hours before use to obtain maximum performance.
- Consult the possibility of manufacture in different formats.聽
RELATED CASE STUDIES
- Biotech Pallet Shipper (Thermo Pallet). Cold chain packaging and shipping solutions. TEMPACK
- Refrigerated Biotech Transport. Cold chain packaging and shipping solutions. TEMPACK
- Clinical Trials. Cold chain packaging and shipping solutions. TEMPACK
- UN3373 Biological Samples. Cold chain packaging and shipping solutions. TEMPACK
|RCP 200||75x21X165||200||39||84||3.276||1 pallet|
|RCP 400||93x30X166||400||21||84||1.764||1 pallet|
|RCP 600||117x37X180||600||14||84||1.176||1 pallet|
|RCP 900||143x36X180||900||12||84||1.008||1 pallet|
|RCP 2000||190x40x280||2000||5||80||400||1 pallet|