Hydratable Cold Pack
Hydratable cold packs represent a more economic alternative to traditional cold packs.
High calorific refrigeration pads prolong the refrigeration time due to their low heat conductivity.
During the hydration process the water penetrates the pads, producing a gel solution. Following this the pads should be frozen and placed around the product.
The most economic solution
This is a really economic solution in terms of thermal performance / cost.
Reduction in volume and weight by 90%
In terms of storage and transport, this packaging enables a 90% saving in weight and volume. As the pads are hydrated by immersion in water prior to freezing, they can be stored and transported dehydrated.
Transport of fresh foods, perishables products, fish, seafood, meat, fruit, flowers, biological samples, etc. up to 48 hours.
- They retain their flexibility even when frozen.
- Their exterior does not initially freeze the product.
- More than 90% reduction of volume in stock and transport.
- Lighter and easier to handle.
- Excellent price/performance ratio.
- Can come into contact with food.
Prior to use, submerge in water for a maximum of 10 minutes and then leave to freeze for 24 hours.
As the pads are hydrated by immersion in water prior to freezing, they can be stored and transported dehydrated.
- The hydratable cold packs are packed in boxes of 12,000 pads (1,000 sheet of 12 pre-cut 40 x 14 cm pads).
- Supplied by the box.
- Standard pad measurements: 4 x 4 cm.
- Each pad hydrates to 37 gr. of product.
|PADS PER SHEET||sheet|
|HCP R||4x4||12||40x14||12.000||1 box|