Expanded polystyrene (EPS) is a synthetic material (foamed plastic) derived from polystyrene, with a wide range of applications in the field of containers and packaging, given its excellent resistance, shock absorption, thermal insulation, humidity repellent, versatility and sustainability properties.
Versatility, thermal insulation, resistance and light weight
For medium and high usage, expanded polystyrene (EPS) packaging constitutes the ideal economic alternative, thanks to its great versatility (it adjusts perfectly to any kind of product), its robustness and resilience (highly resistant to impacts and compression) and its light weight, which, in particular, has a significant effect on shipping costs.
Expanded polystyrene's low thermal conductivity guarantees maintenance of the cold chain, whilst its thermal properties remain unchanged throughout its entire useful life.
100% recyclable material
Containers and packaging manufactured using EPS are environmental-friendly products, as they are totally recyclable.
- Transport at environmental, refrigerated or frozen temperatures up to 48 hours.
- Transport of pharmaceutical, biomedical and biotechnology products (reagents, vaccines, insulin, laboratory samples, etc.).
- Transport of agro-food products (dairy, meat, fish and seafood products, fruit and vegetables, ice-creams, cakes and pastries), as well as horticultural and garden products, among others.
Together with the EPS boxes, the packaging also usually incorporates accumulators (positive or negative), thus guaranteeing the required temperature with a greater range of autonomy.
- Great thermal insulation capacity (low thermal conductivity).
- Thermal properties are maintained throughout the entire useful life.
- Highly resistant to humidity.
- Adaptable to any type of products.
- Extremely light, with the consequent reduction in transport costs.
- Highly resistant to impacts and compression.
- Rigid and stackable.
- No assembly required.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- Compliant with the prevailing legislation regarding contact with food.
- Standard or customised solutions.
- Optional: Exterior cardboard box that can be personalised according to customer's requirements.
|CIEPS 5P||250x250x255||170x170x190||40||5,6||1 pallet|
|CIEPS 22P||420x375x290||345x300x220||40||22,5||1 pallet|
|CIEPS 39P||550x400x350||465x320x265||40||39||1 pallet|
|CIEPS 72N||600x480x475||500x380x385||50||71,6||1 pallet|
|CIEPS TMV||聽||127x57x145||20||1||180 units|