EPP Container (Neo Temp)
NeoTemp is a reusable isothermal container manufactured using extremely light but resistant materials, such as expanded polypropylene.
NeoTemp provides a saving of more than 40% in weight, compared to traditional containers.
The EPP used in its manufacture offers excellent performance and resistance against possible impacts and/or crushing, thanks its robustness and shape memory.
- Transport of biological samples, tissues, transplant organs, vaccines, pharmaceutical products, reagents, biotechnology products and perishable products, maintaining the cold chain from 4 h to 36 h.
- Together with the isothermal NeoTemp container, this packaging also incorporate PCM (Phase Change Material) accumulators or refrigeration or freeze cold packs to guarantee the required temperature throughout the entire cold chain (+2掳 C to +8掳 C, +15掳 C to +25掳 C, -21掳 C, etc.).
- Not suitable for use with dry ice.
- As effective as traditional containers with much less weight (40% less).
- Expanded Polypropylene (EPP) is extremely resilient against impacts and crushing.
- Extensive variety of volumes available.
- Shoulder strap (reinforced) for easy carrying.
- Possibility of affixing a seal.
- Stainless steel compartment for documents.
- Stackable containers.
- Compliant with P650 packaging instruction for UN3373 transport.
- Wide range of accessories, cold packs, racks, test tube holders, bags, etc.
- Suitable for air and maritime catering.
- Extensive variety of formats: 6 to 165 litres.
- Good insulation capacity.
- Extremely robust.
- Lid to which a seal can be fitted.
- Optional: Interior plastic trays available.
- Option of personalisation with corporate logos/texts
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- Easy to clean.