The reusable Diagnosach is made up of two components:
- A nylon/polyester exterior bag (waterproofed and quilted double polyethylene with zipper).
- An interior polyurethane isothermal container with lid.
The Diagnosach has been specifically designed for transporting biological samples under controlled temperature conditions, whether chilled or frozen, and as an overpack for infectious samples (pursuant to ADR, IATA, RID, IMDG P650 packaging instructions).
It can be used together with the corresponding secondary packaging supplied optionally, or as an overpack for infectious substances.
It has two compartments for documents, two reinforced carrying handles and a ring to fit a seal.
Simplicity and robustness
Diagnosach has been specifically manufactured to support intense transit conditions and the mechanical stresses incurred during transport and handling.
The materials used provide a long useful life and enable easy cleaning and maintenance.
Additionally, its modular construction makes it easy to replace any deteriorated parts.
It is a lightweight product, barely 2 kg (volume: 12 litres, without cold packs).
Diagnosach has carrying handles to facilitate transport and handling.
Up to 4 days' cold chain autonomy
The Diagnosach reusable container combines the isothermal capacity of two products: the exterior isothermal cover and the extremely thick and insulating rigid isothermal interior container, thus ensuring that the required temperature is maintained (5潞 C, -21潞 C, +15潞 C, +22潞 C) during more than 4 days.
- Temperature control transport of blood, blood products, tissues, biological samples, infectious samples, pharmaceutical and chemical samples, organs, vaccines, etc.
- Developed in compliance with prevailing regulations.
- Reliable maintenance of delivery temperature and conditions.
- Up to 96 hours of autonomy.
- Robust and easy to use.
- Light and highly resistant
- Blue exterior isothermal bag. Includes: two carrying handles, zipper / velcro.
- Interior polyurethane isothermal container with lid. Available in thicknesses of 30 mm and 40 mm.
- Delivered ready to use.
- Option of personalisation with corporate logos/texts.
- Option of manufacture in other sizes and capacities.
- Option of manufacture with integrated pockets, specially designed to enable the placement of the cooling elements.
- Also available, optionally, in version with waterproof inner container.
|INT. DIM. CONT. (mm)||THICKNESS|