The refrigerated bag is the ideal solution for maintaining the temperature of heat-sensitive products between 2掳 C and 8掳 C, in short transits such as Last Mile, Patient Bag or capillary distribution.
Capillary distribution, with transits of no more than 6 hours, of vaccines, insulin, reagents, pharmaceutical products, serums, perishable foods or any other product that needs to be transported under controlled temperature conditions.
It incorporates positive gel with high calorific capacity that provides low heat conductivity.
- Cold accumulation capacity much higher than that of water.
- Non-toxic product. Non-stain in the case of rupture, thanks to its viscosity.
- Gel freezing point is -18掳 C, keeping the temperature between 2掳 and 8掳 C as it defrosts.聽聽聽聽聽聽聽
- Extensive range of formats available.
- Different closures available: handles, zipper, etc.
- Can be manufactured in specific formats and sizes.
- Can be personalised with the customer's logo.
For optimum distribution of the refrigerated bag's gel it is recommended they are stored and frozen laid horizontally.
- Can have personalised printing as from 5,000 units.
- Consult the possibility of manufacture in customised sizes.
|COLBAG 25x28||250x285||250||21,5||no||40||24||1 box|
|COLBAG 30x35||300x350||375||25||no||35||24||1 box|
|COLBAG 40x48||400x485||500||33||no||25||20||1 box|
* 1 face