Diagnobox is a micro-corrugated cardboard box with a secure closure system designed for transporting diagnostic samples at environmental temperature, certified pursuant to ADR, IATA, RID and IMDG P650 packaging instructions.
Safety, reliability and resistance
The box's high level of protection guarantees maintenance of the samples' sending conditions, whatever the means of transport.
Simplicity and robustness combine, making up an extremely lightweight packaging that is resistant and provides total safety when handling the transported samples.
Extremely economic integral solution
Diagnobox is complemented with the hermetic Diagnobags, thus offering a very economic and perfect solution for transporting biological samples at environmental temperature in compliance with P650 packaging instruction.
The Diagnobox is supplied folded, with the consequent savings in transport of supplies and storage.
- Designed to comply with the P650 requirements for Type B biological material packaging.
- Combined with the Diagnobag (supplied separately) to provide a triple packaging system, in accordance with prevailing regulations.
- Isothermal packaging
- High protection levels during handling and transport.
- Conditions are maintained throughout transport.
- Patented system and registered model.
- Saving in storage and transport space.
- Easy handling and use.
- Standard version: 2.60 l
- Consult the possibility of manufacture in other volumes/sizes.