ATP650 Isothermal Box
ATP 650 is P650 isothermal packaging for transporting UN 3373 standard biological substances at controlled temperatures (refrigerated, +15潞 C, +22潞 C) pursuant to the ADR, RID, IMDG and IATA P650 packaging regulations, in combination (optional) with the corresponding secondary packaging.
Standard and customised solutions
We supply our ATP650 isothermal box both in standard measurements and, optionally, customised to suit customers' requirements.
The standard versions are printed with the texts required under the ADR, RID, IMDG and IATA P650 packaging regulations.
Excellent price/quality ratio for a triple system
The ATP 650 isothermal packaging for biological samples can be transported and stored collapsed, with the consequent saving in transport, storage, handling costs, etc.
The P650 isothermal box, combined with the hermetic Diagnobag, completes to perfection an extremely economic basic triple system for sending biological samples.
- Transport up to 24 hours of biological/diagnostic samples at controlled temperatures.
- Transport of Influenza A virus, blood, urine, among others.
- Developed in compliance with prevailing regulations.
- Secondary packaging can be supplied.
- The P650 isothermal box is supplied collapsed, with the consequent savings in transport and logistics.
- Light weight and resistance in one packaging.
- Its design enables handling with total safety.
- Easy and quick to assemble.
- Isothermal box available in standard formats.
- Can be customised in size and design.
- Combined with hermetic A4 and A5 Diagnobags, it constitutes a triple isothermal system for transporting biological samples (Influenza A virus, tuberculosis, hepatitis, etc.).
|FXPS 2,5 P650||150x120x142||4||2,5||F210||250|
|FXPS 4 P650聽||187x116x185||4||4||F215||250|